Thursday, February 3

Valentine's Day Sequencing Activity

 So, is anyone else getting a little bit tired of snow days? 

 I am!

This is sort of difficult for me to fathom because normally I am a Snow Day’s BIGGEST fan, but after THREE days at home, I am ready to see my little people again!  

 Okay, okay... less complaining, more sharing!!!!
So, here's a little Valentine's Day Sequencing activity for you. It should get your kiddos reading and using those higher order thinking skills in no time!  Enjoy!!!!!     

1, 2, 3, Sequencing for Me!
Click on any of the picture sneak pics to download a complete copy of the file!

 
 

Happy Thursday! 
Mrs. Thiessen 

11 comments:

Paige said...

I {heart} this! Thanks!

Katie King said...

Love this for my comprehension center!

Mrs. Harris said...

You have the most ADORABLE printables on here!! I'll be giving you a shout-out on my blog!! :)

www.adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

Alexandra Thiessen said...

Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!!! That's so sweet of you!
I just checked out your blog. It is UTTER CUTENESS.
Thanks for the shout out.
You TOTALLY made my Thursday!!!!!

Alexandra :)

Ms. Morgart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Morgart said...

Love your ideas...I am new to all this too but LOVE that we can all share great stuff for our kiddos!

http://curlsandasmile.blogspot.com/

Kris Hughes said...

Love your blog! I'm a new follower!
www.luv2teachgirl.blogspot.com

Ladybug said...

I just found your blog! I love all of the ideas I have seen so far! Thanks for sharing! :)

Bethany McClure said...

Thanks for sharing this! This will go right along with our "How to" writing unit!

-Bethany
www.learningisajourney.com

Anonymous said...

I love all of your stuff, but unfortunately NOTHING will open up on google docs for me. Is there any way you can email these sequencing activities and the fire safety one?? jgehrer2@usd259.net

Thank you!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, I loved this!